Sparkling teeth and healthy gums add up to a beautiful smile. If you lose part or all of a tooth, it can be detrimental to your self-confidence and the health of your remaining teeth. Whether the tooth is the result of an accident, a disease process or just normal wear and tear, the timely replacement will help prevent further deterioration of the surrounding teeth and gums. The treatment of the tooth loss may require the branch of dentistry known as prosthodontics.
Shoal Creek Prosthodontic Group has been in existence since 1997, serving patients in and around the Austin area. We provide many prosthodontically - driven services from start to finish. Through proper diagnosis and treatment planning, we can meet the surgical and restorative needs of the dental implant candidate. In addition to dental implants we also offer services such as veneers and root canals, you can learn more about all your options from our services page. Dr. Shaw is currently involved with the following memberships and organizations:
- ADA – American Dental Association
- ICOI – International Congress of Oral Implantology
- AAID – American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- AO – Academy of Osseointegration
- SWARD – Southwest Academy of Restorative Dentistry
- IAG – International Academy of Gnathology
- CTIIS – Central Texas Institute For Implant Studies
- TDA – Texas Dental Association
- ACP – American College of Prosthodontists
- CADS – Capital Area Dental Society (DENPAC)
As an active member of AO (Academy of Osseointegration), this dental practice offers advanced specialized knowledge about the science and clinical applications of implant dentistry. Learn more about dental implants and AO.